A. Violation Conditions. Whenever the director finds that a person has violated this chapter, the director may issue to the person a notice of violation and order compliance. Such notice may require without limitation:
1. Monitoring, providing analyses, and reporting;
2. Eliminating illicit connections or discharges;
3. Cease and desist of discharges, practices, or operations;
4. Abating or remediating storm water pollution or contamination hazards, and restoring the affected property;
5. Implementing source control or treatment BMPs; and
6. Paying a fine and administrative and remediation costs.
B. Abatement. If abatement of a condition and/or restoration of affected property is required, the notice shall set forth a deadline within which such abatement or restoration must be completed. The notice shall further provide that if there is not compliance with the notice within the established deadline, the city may abate the condition and/or restore the property, and the expenses thereof shall be charged to the property owner and/or the person responsible for the violation. (Ord. 1543 § 2 (part), 2010)